Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our First Tree




Last Christmas Nathan and I were together we lived with his friend Jeremy and didn't have a 'real' Xmas tree. Jeremy had set up this little two foot thing so we had a little something.

This year I went out and bought a 6 ft pop up tree as a surprise for Nathan. My mom had given us a bunch of ornaments and I went out and bought some more and some lights. While Nathan was working I spend all day setting up the tree, decorating it, and putting the presents underneath it. He laughed when he came home and saw all the work I had done. He loved it. It is not the best tree for Christmas but hopefully when we have an actual house, and not a tiny apartment, then we can get a real tree.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Nick and I just had our first tree...after almost five years beong married! I love it. I think it is great to even have a pop up tree than nothing.