Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Thank You All

Some may say that Nathan and I went overboard with Christmas this year, but we don't think so. Each and every one of you deserved so much more! It all comes from the heart no matter what the price tag was. We hope that all of you enjoy your gifts and this wonderful holiday season!

Nathan and I had an amazing time Christmas Eve with our Waldron family. I adored baby Dylan and am sorry I stole him all night. I couldn't help it ;-D. Nathan and I very much enjoyed our gifts and spending time with everyone! We can't wait for next year!

Christmas Eve Night was interesting for us. We drove straight to my parents after we got done at the Waldron's house. It was fun spending time with my sister, her boyfriend and Mike until late into the night. But it was a very long night, sleeping on an air mattress in the dining room.

Christmas day was an early but fun adventure. We got up at 6am to open presents with the kids. They were so tired they weren't even excited at first, but that didn't last long. After opening gifts, my mom, sister and I made breakfast for the family. Then we played around and helped with lunch/dinner. Nathan helped my dad and Mike build all sorts of stuff with Timmy's K'nex, while the kids and I played racing games on their new Wii system.

Overall Nathan and I had a great Christmas. But not we are tired and must get some sleep before our long days at work tomorrow.

We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May all you get home safe and enjoy the holidays!

We love you!

<3

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift. I loved it! I wore my robe all yesterday. It is soo soft! We enjoyed seeing you guys fir Christmas and hope it isn't too long until we get together again. Love you!

Waldron Family said...

Hi Jessica! I was happy to have your sweetness here on Christmas eve. We all loved our gifts...I took a bath today with my "sleep" stuff from bath and body that your gave us. Richard loves his coat and handkerchief's. Thanks so much for kind and generous and loving ways. We love ya.