Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reception Photo Favs (1)

Ami & Chris
Richard & Kim
Mom & Timmy
Me & Dad
Me & Dad
Nate & His Mom
Nate & His Mom
Nate & I
Rachel & Jon
Andrew & Angela
Aaron & Eli
Amber & Amber
Mom&Dad and Nate&I
The Mom's cutting the cake
Nate & Mike
Nate & I
Nate & I
Timmy
Mom & Daniel
Nate & I and Amber
Nate & I
Daniel
Amber during the Toast
Andrew giving his toast as the Best Man
Amber giving her toast as the Maid Of Honor
Andrew & Amber drinking to the toasts
The Head Table
Nate & I making our Grand Entrance
Nate & I cutting the Cake
Nate & I nicely feeding each other cake
Nate & I feeding each other cake
Amber and Andrew giving toasts
Amanda & TD's entrance
Andrew & Amber's entrance
Kim & Richard's entrance
Mom & Dad's entrance w/ Daniel
Timmy & Amber
Guest Book Table
Hayden sleeping
Ben & Ami's entrance
Rachel & Jon's entrance
Mike & Lauren's entrance










No comments: