Tuesday, July 22, 2008

5 things

1. 5 Things under $5 I couldn't live without:
1. ChapStick! cant go five minutes w/out it!
2. Razors
3. Lotion..I have really sensitive dry skin :-(
4. a good book
5. shampoo/condition...I am obsessed w/ it! I have about every scent! :-)
2. 5 Favorite movies:
1. Knocked Up
2. Dirty Dancing! Love it!
3. Anything w/ Vin Deisel
4. 300
5. Wall*E...well actually any pixar movie!
3. 5 Baby names I love:
1. Wyatt
2. Wayde
3. Christian
4. Alexandrea
5. Elizabeth
4. 5 songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Amazed - Lonestar
2. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
3. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
4. Anything by Hinder
5. Hungry Eyes - Eric Carmen
5. 5 people who have influenced me in a positive way:
1. My husband
2. My Mother/Father
3. Mrs. Wise/ Junior&Senior English teacher
4. Mrs. Monahan/ Special Topics
5. My little brother Timmy
(I have 6 ppl .... My Best Friend Amber too!)
6. 5 things that are always in my purse:
1. Pens/Pencils
2. ChapStick
3. Tissues
4. Perfume
5. Deodorant :-)
7. 5 Moments that changed my life forever
1. My sister moving to Alabama
2. Meeting Nathan
3. Death of a friend
4. Getting Married
5. the movie Pay It Forward
8. 5 obsessions I have now:
1. Pictures... doesnt matter who or what. I love looking at Pictures
2. Grill Cheese... dont know why but I love them!
3. Facebook :-D dork I know
4. Being w/ Nathan
5. Spending time w/ family
9. 5 places I would like to go:
1. Paris
2. Austrialia
3. Hawaii
4. Alaska
5. Carribean
10. 5 kichen appliances or tools that I couldn't live w/out:
1. Definitely the Dishwasher!!
2. Toaster .. I love bagels and toast! haha
3. My really nice sharp knives (yay Cutco)
4. Microwave
5. Bowls
11. 5 people who's top 5s I would like to see:
1. Amber
2. Ami
3. Rachel
4. Kim
5. Amanda

No comments: